Jun 11, 2013

My RC 1:8 Scale Team Associated SC8.2e!

Here is my Team Associated SC8.2e 4x4 Brushless RTR in Makita/Rockstar Rob Mac colors.
The chasis layout is very nice and has plenty of space to work in.
The Reedy Brushless motor is top notch. I've only been able to run it once so far due to the bad weather here currently.  I am using a Dean's connector, Lipo 3S 25C 11.1v 6400 mAh battery. The overall inside does remind you of the earlier Nitro 1:8 scale truck from Team Associated, but hasn't been made in a few years.

I added my on safety netting to the roll cage with knitting panels from Micheal's Arts and Crafts store. I sprayed them black with primer and then used zip ties to attach it to the cage. Very scale-realistic in my opinion.
Here it is with the body shell attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment