Jun 25, 2013

WORKING: Several Projects On-Going!

So I have several projects all going on at the same time. I am awaiting parts/items in the mail at this point. I am awaiting new 85mm Shocks for the Turnigy Trooper 4wd 1:10 SCT from a eBay online store. I just decided to buy replacement aluminum shocks since the folks at HobbyKing.com want to be jerks about helping me.  They want more and more proof that it was their fault I opened the new box and the rear of the truck was covered in silicone oil from the leaked-out rear shocks -- what a hassle. I will not be doing anymore business with them.

And awaiting the Slipper Pads for the replacement stripped Spur Gear in the piece-of-junk ECX Torment 2wd 1:10 SCT. So far the folks at Mark Twain Hobbies have been great - they are the ones who sold me the RC truck. The folks at Horizon Hobby who built the junk -- not so much. I am done with spending money at Horizon Hobby too.

For my great Team Associated SC8.2e 4wd 1:8 SCT, I am awaiting a stainless steal replace screw/nut/bolt kit so I can finish up my replacement of the stock Server Saver, front and rear Chassis Braces with new aluminum blue parts (much lighter than the stock plastic parts and more durable).

On the Duratrax Pit Mat and work-stand is my great Team Associate SC10 4wd 1:10 SCT that I upgraded with front and back Sway Bars. I am in the process of PMCS cleaning and maintenance on it.

I have a nice area in the garage where I can do all of my RC work, Florida in the summer gets a tad hot, but the garage stays cool until around 1 in the afternoon or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment